Paul Sheahan, Vice President, Business Services
Download VCF Card
As our Vice President of Business Services, Paul leads an excellent team focused on serving our members' business lending needs. With more than 20 years in commercial lending, Paul is committed to developing new business relationships as well as providing a high level of lending service on a consultative basis for existing business members. Prior to joining the Credit Union, he managed commercial loan portfolios — working with St. Louis area businesses to help achieve their financial objectives.
There are many options when it comes to commercial lending and I feel that Paul and his team at PCU exceed my expectations when it comes to my financing needs. Paul and his team are very responsive, they listen and they provide solutions for my business. Not only does PCU meet my business needs, PCU provides financing solutions for my employees. I am pleased with the level of service and I do not hesitate to refer opportunities to Paul and PCU.
Dan Dolan, owner and operator of Westport Car Wash
Education & Certification
- MBA with emphasis in Marketing, St. Louis University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Accounting and Finance, St. Louis University
- Loan Review Certificate Courses I & II, Bank Administration Institute
- Sandler Sales Training Course
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Owner Occupied
- Professional Office Buildings
- Self Storage facilities
- Working Capital lines of Credit
- Equipment Financing
View our business financing options today!