Victims of identity theft can experience problems with credit, finances, personal assets and even employment. Getting everything back in order can be time-consuming, stressful and expensive. IDSafeChoice can help.
Your credit union offers IDSafeChoice - a professional identity theft restoration service to manage your recovery should you become victim to identity theft. IDSafeChoice includes:
- A personal Recovery Advocate
- Comprehensive research and Recovery Plan
- Forms completion, filing and follow-up
- Advocate will contact all agencies, institutions, etc.
- No time limit – complete restoration
- Post-recovery follow-up for one full year
IDSafeChoice protects you as well as all your family members in your household for just $1.75/month. This optional benefit is available with any credit union checking account. Click here to print an enrollment form, contact your local branch, or call our Member Contact Center at 877-325-2848.